OUR NEW WEBSITE!!!

Come check out our new website! Finally, a place where you can purchase all things Bananafana! We also have a "Handmade Shop" in the works where you can purchase things made by your's truly. Our fabric page will be up and running in the near future showing off Bananafana's newest line of fabric coming in Spring 2012! Also, get a behind the scenes look at Bananafana Headquarters as I decorate it one room at a time. Don't miss out, it's pretty fantastic! Hop on over! http://www.bananafanadesigns.com/





Monday, February 18, 2008

Pony Ride Pattern #BK401

Make playtime fun again, filled with imagination and laughter. To many toys today require batteries and quick thumbs, I know, I'm a victim of it as well. Let this whimsical toy remind you of the fun that kids should be having using their imaginations and participating in real active playtime. Boys and girls will get a kick out of galloping around with this pony!

4 comments:

jlk said...

I just added you to my bloglines. Cute patterns!

Anonymous said...

I love your patterns. This is the best thing on a stick since the popsicle!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just read your article on jolly jabber - i have seen your stuff online - i think maybe at fat quarter shop, anyway, welcome to the world of designing, and by the looks of it, I am sure u will have great luck. With a great supportive system (hubby), and adorable inspiration(kids) and a super duper attitude, I am sure u will do well. I do not have children, (boo hoo) - ( my boxer dog would look silly dressed in a skirt - or woouullld he????!) but I love the horse stick toy - and agree less toys with batteries - great idea. I used to have horses for many years - lost "my main man", Micah, after 18 fantastic years with him! So, obviously I have a special place in my heart for horse themed items!
Good luck on your ventures and enjoy your day!
Tami

Brookie said...

how cute jess! i like that little stick horse, what a great idea:)